Basically chia pudding made from chia seeds. Let me tell you about chia seeds first. Chia seeds are organic and healthy. Chia seeds are basically found from chia ( Slavia Hispanics) plants which are located in central America. It’s a kind of black and white seed, valued for its health benefits and nutritional value. Also it’s called “super food” due to it’s healthy Benefits.
Chia Seeds Nutritional Profile
- Dietary Fiber: chia seeds are full of dietary fiber. It helps to improve our digestion system and helps to control cravings.
- Capacity In Hydration: chia seeds convert in gel-like consistency when it’s soaked in water and increase the volume which help you to feel hydrated.
- Vitamins And Minerals: chia seeds are rich in vitamins ( B vitamins, vitamins E) and minerals like ( calcium, phosphorus, magnesium) which support health overall.
- Low In Carbohydrates: chia seeds are very low carbohydrate food which controls weight management and blood sugar.
- Antioxidants: chia seeds are full of antioxidants which help to free radicals. It helps in the fight against aging and many other diseases.
- Good Fats: chia seeds are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid. Omega-3 fatty acids help to improve heart problems and decrease inflammation.
- Protein: chia seeds are full of protein which helps in maintaining and repairing muscles.
What Is Chia Pudding?
Chia pudding is basically ready from chia seeds and liquid like milk, almond milk, coconut milk.it’s a good breakfast or snack option for nutrient-rich and health- conscious people even people use it as a snack in diet.
Method Of Making Chia Pudding
It’s a simple way to make it.
- Soak The Chia Seeds: soak the chia seeds. When chia seeds are soaked in a vega source for some time it turns into gel consistency.
- Stay Overnight: Soak the chia seeds in any kind of milk as per your choice overnight and next morning it’s ready to eat.
Every food or product have advantages and disadvantages so here are some
Advantages Of Chia Pudding
- Nutrient-Rich: We can take nutrient-rich foods like fiber , protein,omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals through chia seed’s pudding.
- Dietary Fiber: Chia seed’s Pudding can be very helpful in diet. It stays the tummy full and controls all unnecessary cravings and hunger.
- Weight Management: Chia pudding is low-carb and high-fiber so it can help to manage the weight.
- Bone Health: Chia seeds are rich in calcium and phosphorus which are a best source to cure bone related disease.
- Blood Sugar Control: Chia seeds pudding can help you to control blood sugar. It’s the best source of food to decrease sugar levels for diabetic patients.
- Convenience: It’s very convenient for lazy or too busy people because they can make it very easily in a short time with their favorite ingredients. It needs much less of any ingredient which is pocket friendly too. You can make it with your favorite toppings.
Disadvantages Of Chia Pudding
- Digestive Issues: Chia seeds are very rich in fiber , that’s why you can eat only enough, otherwise you will face digestive issues like gas, bloating or motion.
- Calorie Dense: You can gain weight if you take enough because with high nutritional value it’s also a caloric dense.
- Gelatinous Texture: It turns into gel consistency after soaked in water so its Texture becomes gelatinous and it’s a little problematic for those who don’t life don’t like it.
- Allergy Reactions: Take a very little quantities in initial because some individuals can be allergic.
- Interface With Medicine: Chia seeds can interact with blood-thinning medications so you should concern your doctor first.
- Expense: Chia seeds can be a little expensive and out of your budget so if you have a restricted budget then think about all the expenses before using or buying it.
Some Recipes Of Chia Pudding
- Chia Pudding With Almond Milk:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 and half tbsp chia seeds
- Some nuts and almonds
Recipe: Boil one cup of milk and cool it at room temperature, add some chia seeds and rest it overnight. In the morning add honey, some nuts and almonds. Your delicious pudding is ready to treat you.
2. Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk:
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 and half tbsp of chia seeds
- Some dates and almonds
Recipe: Boil 1 cup of milk and cool it at room temperature,add chia seeds and rest it for 1 hour or rest of night. In the morning add honey and topped it with dates and almonds your delicious coconut milk pudding is ready to make your tummy happy.